Effective date: November 30, 2012
1. Collection of Data
• Personal Information
Bell, or a third party service provider acting on our behalf (“Service Provider”), collects personal information from you when you register for an account with us, sign up for newsletters or our email list, order products or services from us, request information from us, participate in a survey or promotion on the Site, or otherwise contact us. The personal information we collect may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, and if you are Bell customer, your credit/debit card information. We may combine your personal information with additional personal information and non-personal information about you that we receive from other online and offline sources.
If you apply for a job with Bell, we or our Service Provider may also collect your Social Security number or other personal information included on your resume through our job application portal. If you are a Bell employee, we may also collect your identification number when you register to use the online portal.
• Information Collected Automatically
• Information Collected From Other Sources
We may obtain information about you from other sources including commercially available sources such as data aggregators and public databases. For example, this information may include updated contact information, demographic information and other public data. We may combined this information with the information we collect from and about you to help us tailor our communications to you and to improve our products and services.
2. Use of Data
Bell or its Service Providers may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
• To fulfill orders, provide services and communicate with customers;
• To develop new products or services;
• To respond to your inquiries;
• To provide you with customized Site content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Site or via email or postal mail;
• To contact you with information and promotional materials from Bell or on behalf of our partners and affiliates;
• To contact you when necessary;
• To review the usage and operations of our Site and services and improve our Site content, products and services;
• To address problems with the Site, our business or our products and services;
• To manage our telecommunications networks;
• To protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business;
• As described to you at the point of data collection; and
• To use and disclose your credit/debit card information only to process payments and prevent fraud.
3. Sharing of Data
4. Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may opt-out of our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To opt out, please send an email request to email@example.com with a subject of “CaliforniaPrivacyRights”.
5. Links To Other Websites
The Site may have links to third-party websites, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the practices of such sites. In the event you choose to use links displayed on this Site to visit other websites, you are advised to read the privacy policies published on those sites.
6. Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. We do not direct the Site to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of thirteen.
7. Editing or deleting your account information
9. Bell Employees
Registration for an account on bellnursery.com/hr is only available for employees of Bell. To do so, a name, a username, a private password, a valid personal or company e-mail address and a Bell issued employee number are required. You are not required to provide any other information. Please be aware that the user name you choose, the e-mail address you provide and any other information you enter may render you personally identifiable, and may possibly be displayed on this web site intentionally or unintentionally (subsequent to a successful act of intrusion by a third party).